Search the forum,

Discuss test floor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
starting a m&s floor 4500m2 in 3-4 weeks,they now want us to go down to london, white city to one of there warehouses . and tile a 300m2 test floor.as a sample of what the floor will look like

C

Colour Republic

starting a m&s floor 4500m2 in 3-4 weeks,they now want us to go down to london, white city to one of there warehouses . and tile a 300m2 test floor.as a sample of what the floor will look like

300m2??? M&S really need a bigger warehouse

D

doug boardley

what happens if they don't like it? will they get 4500m2 of other tiles straight away?:yikes:

Reply to test floor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen