Search the forum,

Discuss Terrazzo installation in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

IMG_0122.JPG
IMG_0123.JPG
Doing a terrazzo floor in around 5 weeks time, think it must be around 10 years since I did the last one! :)

B

Blunt Tool

Did loads os terrazzo when I was a kid.... this is known in the UK as in-situ.... terrazzo tiles made their job easier and especially for the polisher who was next up!!!
Don't suppose you want to do the grout and polish :)

B

Blunt Tool

Did loads os terrazzo when I was a kid.... this is known in the UK as in-situ.... terrazzo tiles made their job easier and especially for the polisher who was next up!!!
The terrazzo tiles were popular as was a quicker way to do the supermarket floors

B

Blunt Tool

The job isn't a big one around 8 square metres, will be a 2 tone green with black insert, white marble chips, black granite chips. Dark colour will be the cove skirt.

L

LM

I think the Ellis family have packed it in now, I tried to buy one a few years ago and that's what I was told anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Terrazzo installation in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen