Search the forum,

Discuss tax disc online in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

well I've hunted through my things and I've found my insurance certificate, and mot cert, so I'll be off on my push bike tomoz (10 mile trip) to get sorted at PO, can't go in car, Mrs is at work!

D

doug boardley

I'm surprise you ent sold the van as part of your retirement plan ,and bought a relient GT so you can go in the lakes as well :lol:
I am selling it soon mate, gonna get a L200 probably, for tools (along with my trailer) and for caravan when we get one. Trying to talk Mrs Doug into keeping Jay Lo (fat *** megane) as it's a belter of a motor, but she wants a puddle jumper to go to work in:rolleyes5:

L

LM Ceramics

my tax is due aswell i had to quickly get my van insured this mornin forgot all about it aswell:oops:

Reply to tax disc online in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen