Search the forum,

Discuss Stains on Porcelain tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

corolla11

Hi
Is it difficult to remove stains from polished porcelain tiles or there is no way of removing them ?
Any ideas how to seal polished porcelain tiles and what to use?
Any hints for installing 60x60 Porcelain tiles on concrete floors?

S

sptiling

Make sure that your sub base is spot on keep checking your level and get yourself a TS 60+. As for stains what sort of marks are they? If they are really harsh you will need a deep cleaner from hagesen or somewere.

D

DHTiling

try using this first....Intensive Cleaner - 1L
A strong alkali based cleaner for the removal of very stubborn, engrained dirt and for regular use on vitrified ceramic and porcelain floors in high foot traffic areas.

Then seal with this.....FZ Protective Impregnator - 1L
The LITHOFIN special product for finely finished, fully vitrified ceramic and porcelain tiles. The protective impregnation penetrates the surface without creating a gloss effect, and alters the appearance of treated surfaces hardly or not at all.

Good luck............dave..

Reply to Stains on Porcelain tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen