Search the forum,

Discuss Some people think they are special! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

A mate of mine just phoned me & he is a manager of a scaffolding firm. He has just had a phone call from a guy who they are putting some scaffolding up around his house. The customer said 'Could you tell your guys not to speak to me'! My mate said 'Sorry was one of them rude to you'? No said the customer. I do not want your guys speaking to me or even looking at me, if they do i want them off my property!!

I

Ian

Tools back in the van and an early day if I were in his shoes! Some people really do have their heads up their arses, there is no need to be like that.

B

bugs183

Wow, lovely customer eh?!!
I'm with Bri on that one, not good enough to speak, not good enough to do your job, t'ra!!

S

steve187

A mate of mine just phoned me & he is a manager of a scaffolding firm. He has just had a phone call from a guy who they are putting some scaffolding up around his house. The customer said 'Could you tell your guys not to speak to me'! My mate said 'Sorry was one of them rude to you'? No said the customer. I do not want your guys speaking to me or even looking at me, if they do i want them off my property!!

and thats at the beginning of the job.... what is to come in the future

T

Time's Ran Out

That's what makes life so interesting - the occasional to$$er to keep you on your toes! But sometimes we don't see them coming.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
worth spending a couple of hours cocking the job up, then tell him you would of asked but you weren't allowed to... by, by...:prrr::prrr::prrr:

Last edited:

Reply to Some people think they are special! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen