Search the forum,

Discuss Some people are so kind. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rad2474

Just finished a job today small kitchen splashback and floor,8sq mtrs in total,took the old tiles off last weekend very small bit of patching on the walls.Anyway got finished today and when the customer paid me she gave a a £140 tip,says i under quoted her when i gave her the price for the job. Her and her husband were telling me you will take when i refused.Very nice customer to work for aswell.

T

Time's Ran Out

Rad 2474- Always get nice people in the North-East!

They were obviously pleased with the work and that's main thing and as you've just noted some of us don't do this just for the money - You deserve it.:thumbsup:

Timeless John.

Ps. Can you lend me a fiver?

M

mags

Nice one there are lots of genuine and honest people around. Ive had experience of a guy on this very forum offer me all the help I need . Ill not mention his name for fear of embarrassing him but top man - Eh John :thumbsup:

D

david campbell

well done
you always know you have left an excellent job when the customer gives you big tips:thumbsup:

Reply to Some people are so kind. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen