Currently reading:
Small cutter for kitchen spashbacks

Search the forum,

Discuss Small cutter for kitchen spashbacks in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

Just gone the other way and bought a montipuma........not used it yet, but am after a small kitchen splashback sized cutter.

Looked at the sigma 3L3m, but never had a sigma. Want a push cutter, as I don't think I could get on with a pull. The 3l3m looks like you push away from the measure bar. Can the handle be reversed on bar??
better not, at the time of breaking the tile, you would not have the supporting plane ..
Here, the technician is @LEE MAC , I have not studied.
and I hate to push, to pull I prefer.

L

LM

Just gone the other way and bought a montipuma........not used it yet, but am after a small kitchen splashback sized cutter.

Looked at the sigma 3L3m, but never had a sigma. Want a push cutter, as I don't think I could get on with a pull. The 3l3m looks like you push away from the measure bar. Can the handle be reversed on bar??
You can reverse the handle although it's not something I've ever done or found the need to. I'd say if you tried it as it's designed for several cuts you'd find you could get on with it just fine.

Reply to Small cutter for kitchen spashbacks in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.