Search the forum,

Discuss Slow Set in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Tilemaster standard set extra bond is my go to slow set for walls, standard set setaflex for floors.

L

LM

Can't u buy ur gear direct from tilemaster?
I contacted them before and was told to use a guy over here, but logistically he couldn't be in much more of a worse place, in good traffic it would take me at least 3hrs round trip, too busy for that!

S

Stef

TileMaster won't sell to you direct, you have to go through someone.
I use WesterHope tiles for mine but it does get sent direct from TileMaster.

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Setaflex is my first choice, Ultra Proflex my 2nd. Honestly struggle to find fault with any TileMaster gear. Not used X7 for over a decade but remember it being excellent, probably pricey though.

Reply to Slow Set in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen