Search the forum,

Discuss SLC question - guide removal in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Filip

TF
Reaction score
I am about to use slc for the first time and found plenty of help on using it but I have one question left. When is the best time to remove any wooden height guides ?. Fully set - will it break up that edge. Or I am thinking remove it as soon as the SLC sets enough not to fowl away. Efectivly I am levelling up to the edge of a step so there is not a wall to stop it

Filip

TF
Reaction score
Thought I would come back and answer my own post.
I ran a knife down the side of the wood and removed it whilst the SLC was still soft

Reply to SLC question - guide removal in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am in the middle of renovating my bathroom. First of its kind for me! The walls were...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen