Search the forum,

Discuss Silverline tools in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Anyone used this brand of tools? Just come across a few bits and pieces, seems very cheap which would suggest poor quality. Are they just a budget brand?

I

Ian

Allsorts mate, grinder, hammer drills, cordless etc. looks a bit like the Aldi tool range.

G

Gazzer

Yeah they arent the greatest but for stuff you dont use every day then why not ?

C

Colour Republic

VERY hit and miss. The quality of them will never set your world on fire but then they won't burn a hole in your pocket, some are very good value for money and others you feel like you've been mugged off even if it was 1/10th the price of other brands.

I think silverline rebrand many tools which are cheap grey imports, so hence why some are ok and others are awful.

Most have money back guarantees but you know what it's like, on a tool you only paid a £10 for, do you go to the hassle of taking it back or just launch it.

P

Peter

Had some Silverline which has been good value for light use and other stuff which is useless. The polishers/buffers are good. Know a few car valeters who use them day in day out.

Reply to Silverline tools in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen