Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Silverline tools in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Ian

Anyone used this brand of tools? Just come across a few bits and pieces, seems very cheap which would suggest poor quality. Are they just a budget brand?

I

Ian

Allsorts mate, grinder, hammer drills, cordless etc. looks a bit like the Aldi tool range.

G

Gazzer

Yeah they arent the greatest but for stuff you dont use every day then why not ?

C

Colour Republic

VERY hit and miss. The quality of them will never set your world on fire but then they won't burn a hole in your pocket, some are very good value for money and others you feel like you've been mugged off even if it was 1/10th the price of other brands.

I think silverline rebrand many tools which are cheap grey imports, so hence why some are ok and others are awful.

Most have money back guarantees but you know what it's like, on a tool you only paid a £10 for, do you go to the hassle of taking it back or just launch it.

P

Peter

Had some Silverline which has been good value for light use and other stuff which is useless. The polishers/buffers are good. Know a few car valeters who use them day in day out.

J

jlktiling

I have a few Silverline tools in my mechanincs box at home, but not for tiling, so i cant cooment on the tiling gear, but the mechanics stuff is basic and cheap, but as im not a pro, there is no point me buying pro gear like snap on etc.

O

ollym

I just brought a silverline framing square and that's bad quality but i have a few other tools and they are ok,so as said before they can be abit hit and miss.

Reply to Silverline tools in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks