Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi Tp? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

Anyone seen or used the Rubi TP, need a new cutter And like the look of the sigma's but this seems very similar but is cheaper.

O

Olz

Build quality Oli , deffo sigma... Ive looked at videos of the tp , looks canny but not sure on longevity , as i assume its being made in china like most rubi tools are of late.

Yeah I thought that as well. I'll just pay the extra. Any recommendations where to shop?

U

Unused Account 1

Cheers ive used rubi for fourteen need a new porcelain cutter ,guess ill just stick with tx ,thanks

Reply to Rubi Tp? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen