Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi batten stands in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

burncross

Pair of Rubi batten stands, only used once so as new. £15 rubistands.jpg
but need to collect from Sheffield.....too heavy to post?

A

Alan M

i dont mean to thread jack but why dont they work well. id emagine that it would be easy to knock them and have all the tiles slide down

D

DHTiling

i dont mean to thread jack but why dont they work well. id emagine that it would be easy to knock them and have all the tiles slide down

They work fine, perfect for wetrooms where you do not want to puncture the tanking when using battens and at the price above, a perfect product to have in the van.

B

burncross

You could drill some holes in the floor plates and screw them to the floor to increase stability (provided its a timber floor)

Reply to Rubi batten stands in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen