Search the forum,

Discuss RIP Rick in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

m3fitter

gutted, what a talented funny actor ! influenced many people in the young ones in the 80's !

J

jonnyc

never had the pleasure to meet rick but did do work for ade edmundsomn and jennifer saunders.
if rick was anything like ade as i believe he was he was a true gent. they were great mates.

M

m3fitter

Too funny, and too full of life.. too young to die... very sad, I related to his humour...

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Lord Flasheart: Mind if I use your phone? If word gets out I'm missing, five hundred girls will kill themselves. And I wouldn't want them on my conscience, not when they ought to be on my *face*! Hello? Cancel the state funeral, tell the king to stop blubbing, Flash is not dead! I simply ran out of juice! And before five hundred girls all go 'oh, what's the point in living any more?' I'm talking about petrol! Woof! Send someone along to pick me up. General Melchett's driver will do, she hangs round with a big knob so she'll be used to a fellow like me. Woof!
Captain Blackadder: Look, do you think you could make your obscene phone call somewhere else?
Lord Flasheart: No, not in half an hour you rubber desk-johnny! Send the ***** with the wheels right now or I'll fly back home and give your wife something to hang her towels on!
Lord Flasheart: [hangs up] Right! Let's dig out your best booze and talk about me till the car comes!

Wonderful as Lord Flasheart, possibly one of the best characters out of any TV series, so sad at only 56

Q

Qwerty

So sad. The final episode of Bottom still has me in stitches when I see it. One of my favourite comedians...... RIP

Reply to RIP Rick in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen