Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss RIP Rick in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

m3fitter

gutted, what a talented funny actor ! influenced many people in the young ones in the 80's !

J

jonnyc

never had the pleasure to meet rick but did do work for ade edmundsomn and jennifer saunders.
if rick was anything like ade as i believe he was he was a true gent. they were great mates.

M

m3fitter

Too funny, and too full of life.. too young to die... very sad, I related to his humour...

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Lord Flasheart: Mind if I use your phone? If word gets out I'm missing, five hundred girls will kill themselves. And I wouldn't want them on my conscience, not when they ought to be on my *face*! Hello? Cancel the state funeral, tell the king to stop blubbing, Flash is not dead! I simply ran out of juice! And before five hundred girls all go 'oh, what's the point in living any more?' I'm talking about petrol! Woof! Send someone along to pick me up. General Melchett's driver will do, she hangs round with a big knob so she'll be used to a fellow like me. Woof!
Captain Blackadder: Look, do you think you could make your obscene phone call somewhere else?
Lord Flasheart: No, not in half an hour you rubber desk-johnny! Send the ***** with the wheels right now or I'll fly back home and give your wife something to hang her towels on!
Lord Flasheart: [hangs up] Right! Let's dig out your best booze and talk about me till the car comes!

Wonderful as Lord Flasheart, possibly one of the best characters out of any TV series, so sad at only 56

Q

Qwerty

So sad. The final episode of Bottom still has me in stitches when I see it. One of my favourite comedians...... RIP

Reaction score
Met him once. I was working on the water softener in a TGI Friday in London. Passed his table a few times and always let on. He then asked the waitress what I was doing going to the kitchen with all these tool boxes, I informed him I was making sure that all the burgers had the right amount of Mad cow in them. He loved the joke said he would use it one day. Bear in mind this happened around 1996-7.
He was there dining with his kids who cant of been more than 6-7 years old. So sad, R.i.p Rik.

Reply to RIP Rick in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks