Currently reading:
Random photo from your day

Discuss Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

G

GoneGuy

On a job today Tiling fireplace and customer had a builder tile the kitchen floor

78B21232-707F-4C2C-AD69-880B2E99682B.jpeg

D

Dumbo

He did, most of the tiles are hollow and a few I reckon only grout holding them in place
I don't what you're going on about . Builders are not simple like us tilers, didn't you know they use advanced fixing techniques where only part of the tile needs to be in contact with the floor, so they will to the untrained person seem that they haven't been fitted correctly . You have a lot learn young jedi

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Had to have a dump in a customer's house today...
Wish I wore my hard hat...
Zoom in on the joint's...
IMG_20190305_111220.jpg

600 X 300 porcelain tiles, all fixed with Wickes tubbed adhesive....:eek:
Floors not much better...
IMG_20190305_111233.jpg

All done last year by the builder who built the extension....!

Btw ..I was just tiling a small cloakroom, but told them I would be seeing them again soon....:)

B

Blunt Tool

Had to have a dump in a customer's house today...
Wish I wore my hard hat...
Zoom in on the joint's...
View attachment 105115

600 X 300 porcelain tiles, all fixed with Wickes tubbed adhesive....:eek:
Floors not much better...
View attachment 105116
All done last year by the builder who built the extension....!

Btw ..I was just tiling a small cloakroom, but told them I would be seeing them again soon....:)
Hope you sprayed!

Reply to Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement