Discuss Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Time's Ran Out

View attachment 97266 I didn’t mean to disagree with you John. Over here when we speak of weyrock this image that I pulled of google is what people think of, but then as I’ve said before we are in the dark ages here with some things.
We have the same weyroc waterproof coated flooring on new builds here as well - taped and tiled one years ago but it popped within a month as I told them it would! Fortunately it was a private domestic for a valued customer so redone at my expense.
Always overboard everything!!

D

Dumbo

I don't know why builders cant make floors suitable for tiling. Greedy B.......
Because it would cost extra money as (you say greedy ) tell the customer it wi be ok then make us look like money grabbing sharks when we tell them it is inadequate and it requires £££££ for remedial work and prep . To be honest the tta should be pushing the government to include in building regs correct materials in construction for tiling in any development that requires planning permission so in that I include extensions .

F

Flintstone

8EFA8F6D-8573-41FA-B092-9921EC6E4E93.jpeg
270C66BB-626F-4D2F-959F-90C3C7E55D9A.jpeg
E79E7A63-3FFA-4D24-9507-3C51D9799FEE.jpeg
634F3BC6-8D5E-4CF8-BFFC-4D6786394249.jpeg
Finished this nice little job, been a while since I fitted dado boarders.

F

Flintstone

Bamford in Hope Valley, the view is out to bamford edge. There’s a few ‘edges’ in the area, popular for bouldering

Reply to Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks