Search the forum,

Discuss Pvc ceiling and then tile walls, or tile walls and fit the ceiling after? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Never done a pvc ceiling before but would make more sense to fit the ceiling first then tile to it, other wise you would have to be pretty exact with the ceiling sheets. Cheers

Reaction score
I've not done pvc cealing, but I use to make them in aluminium. We use to tile first then rest the cealing on top of the tile edge, not sure if it will work with pvc as I didn't use it. Would be good if you share the way you'll do and the experience, allwais good to learn !

D hug

TF
Reaction score
I've not done pvc cealing, but I use to make them in aluminium. We use to tile first then rest the cealing on top of the tile edge, not sure if it will work with pvc as I didn't use it. Would be good if you share the way you'll do and the experience, allwais good to learn !
I decided to Pvc the ceiling first and then tile up to it. Seems good

Reaction score
I decided to Pvc the ceiling first and then tile up to it. Seems good
How is the pvc attached to the perimeter of the wall? I'm interested in the proces , and see how is it done. Would be great if you can post some pictures of the proces. Thanks and hope goes well!

D hug

TF
Reaction score
How is the pvc attached to the perimeter of the wall? I'm interested in the proces , and see how is it done. Would be great if you can post some pictures of the proces. Thanks and hope goes well!
No nails onto the ceiling, with staples in the grooves. The perimeter will have tile butted up to it so i didn't use the edging you'd usually use. I'll take pictures tomorrow

Reply to Pvc ceiling and then tile walls, or tile walls and fit the ceiling after? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen