Search the forum,

Discuss Puma store to tile .professional tiler to assist tiler and labourer. 25 th Feb. Good remuneration in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

If it is good remuneration put the metre rate in black white and if it is you won't know who to pick .

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Fair enough.

He perhaps found somebody offline or lost the job or somebody else off the forum got the work.

I notice you don't have photos uploaded in your albums and whatnot on the forums. Sometimes people offering jobs check those out to look at your work etc. Might be worth considering?

Reply to Puma store to tile .professional tiler to assist tiler and labourer. 25 th Feb. Good remuneration in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen