Search the forum,

Discuss Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi everyone ! I just paid nearly £1800 for a bathroom retiled floor to ceiling and I've been ripped off ! Just issued a court application cause the person..has refused to return. Although actually that's a good thing cause she's bodged our home up ! Any views ? I'd especially be greatful from any professional tilers for their opinions ? Thank you Oh we paid for tiling to the ceiling and got left with 15mm gaps which have some brown silicone in them...

IMG_3774.JPG IMG_3792.JPG IMG_3796.JPG IMG_3823.JPG IMG_3830.JPG IMG_3837.JPG IMG_3856.JPG IMG_3874.JPG

R

Rookery

Looks very poor but without knowing the scope of the works, we don't know how much of the budget was left for tiling.

Q

Qwerty

And what were the tiles? Some tiles are so sizey which doesn't help. On the whole it looks far from acceptable

Reaction score
Is she a professional tiler? Was she recommended or was she the cheapest?
She has her own business and quoted on her own website she states she is an expert tiler ! Unfortunately reccomended to us via her partner.. not helpful. I've paid nearly £1800 , retained £500 but aiming to get the price of getting a retiled done from court. It looks awful in some places.

Reply to Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen