Search the forum,

Discuss Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Pizza Hut's newly refurbished rest room

IMG_2051.jpg IMG_2052.jpg IMG_2053.jpg

M

Mr Tiler

very poor it looks like it was a white grout originally or is that my eyes playing tricks lol? if so its just wrong on so many levels lol

Reaction score
I guess im the only one that hasn't then lol

The company I trained with only dotted when walls were to bad to even out with a large notched trowel.

I personally under High Peak Tiling can say I haven't dotted any :) (not just saying because the boss will bollox me if he see's this) :D

afright

TF
Reaction score
When I was training many moons ago my boss would say "I dont want to see any voids behind the tiles" he would turn up on the job and pull off a few tiles if there was any voids there would be hell to pay.

Reaction score
When I was training many moons ago my boss would say "I dont want to see any voids behind the tiles" he would turn up on the job and pull off a few tiles if there was any voids there would be hell to pay.

I understand why he said this though.
Checking them as well was a good way to keep you guys on your toes

Reply to Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen