Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Proxxon kg80 trim saw! in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Screenshot_20180409-143106.png

What about this.

J

Julian 'Farmer' Bonsall

B

Blunt Tool

Well I went with @Adey1980 advice and purchased the evolution mitre saw today from screwfix. I decided that it would be more versatile than the proxxon and will let you know how I get on with the tile trims. Thanks for the input

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Well I went with @Adey1980 advice and purchased the evolution mitre saw today from screwfix. I decided that it would be more versatile than the proxxon and will let you know how I get on with the tile trims. Thanks for the input

Whats the dimensions on the evo saw. Tring to work out how it would sit on work station.

J

Julian 'Farmer' Bonsall

They quote Tool Dimensions (H x W x L) (0° / 0°) (Note: Dimensions taken with saw head down.) 260 x 393 x 381mm

There is an R210CMS and an F210CMS (Orange and green) - Green is there colour for DIY orange for so called pro. The Fury 3B is a double bevel machine versus the single bevel for those that may want that feature (3 year warranty on oranges)

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Whats the dimensions on the evo saw. Tring to work out how it would sit on work station.

I’ll try and get a pic tomorrow for you

Sits on Keter work station with plenty of room

Cheers, to be honest when i say work station its a sheet of 11mm ply with 2 holes for nippers and a bigin for drilling holes. Sits on top of a light weight b&d stand. Lol, so i guess i could invest in a bigger sheet of ply. :D:D

Reply to Proxxon kg80 trim saw! in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks