Search the forum,

Discuss price work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

nuno bruno

If the ground is all ready in level don't need :8:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sean fsy

i dont do floors like that at a normal speed. any cuts i have to do i dry fit them first, wouldnt put addy on floor then do them, what if you need to do a fine adjustment with tile or summet. he looks more like a labourer trying to do some tiling. he was applying addy with a plastering trowel by the look of it.

S

Sean fsy

anyhow i think putting oblong tiles down like that in a regimental fashion looks pooh, would prefer brickbond which proves he aint no tiler.

S

Sean fsy

i agree you do but when your reputation is on the line,suggestions and good free advice and common sense goes a long way.

D

diamondtiling

i dont do floors like that at a normal speed. any cuts i have to do i dry fit them first, wouldnt put addy on floor then do them, what if you need to do a fine adjustment with tile or summet. he looks more like a labourer trying to do some tiling. he was applying addy with a plastering trowel by the look of it.

Laying the adhesive first is not a problem at all so long as you do the cuts as you need them, There is nothing worse than laying all the field tiles and then having to do the cuts, very time consuming, finish all areas as you go.

:thumbsup:

P

Peter

Hes good, if it was me half them tiles would have been lifted again to be bedded up .:lol:

N

nuno bruno

Laying the adhesive first is not a problem at all so long as you do the cuts as you need them, There is nothing worse than laying all the field tiles and then having to do the cuts, very time consuming, finish all areas as you go.

:thumbsup:
I agree!:8:

Reply to price work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi l have 30yrs experience in tiling/prep looking for some work in new year as a few jobs have...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi my name is Mark porter I've been tiling for 30years , worked in eurodisney, hoping to get...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
Hey there Firstly thanks in advance for any replies or comments. I've got a tiler in atm who...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen