Search the forum,

Discuss Previous JOTM winners. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

We are wanting to put the winners of previous and all future JOTM winners in the Tile uk magazine.

This will give you some exposure and also you can show your clents that you have won...maybe help yoou win jobs etc,,

So if any previous winner would like to go in the Tile uk magazine , then please pm Me or Dan your business name etc and then we can pass these onto Tile uk..If you have a website ,then a web link also as this can get you exposure in the Tile uk magazine.

Thanks ..

C

Colour Republic

WOW! that really is giving TF members something back. Great Idea

Well done:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

And if you can.. A photo of yourself always looks good with the winners article in the magazine.:thumbsup:

D

Daz

And if you can.. A photo of yourself always looks good with the winners article in the magazine.:thumbsup:

Does this count Dave? You can just about see me in the reflection :lol:.

captain-slow-albums-some-may-s-jobs-picture4746-30052009-004.jpg

Reply to Previous JOTM winners. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
I hope you can help we are trying to source (for a match) some 300mm by 300mm matte white taco...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen