Search the forum,

Discuss Porcelain or Ceramic for wetroom walls in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

johnst

I am getting conflicting advice about which sort of wall tiles to use for a wetroom showering area.
Some say ceramic is OK – others are saying that I should use porcelain.

Can you offer some advice please.

M

Mr Tiler

cant tell if that's sarcasm or a compliment... im only used to getting sarcasm from this site lol but if it isn't then cheers its just knowing how to do all the different types of prep work out there now lol

M

Mr Tiler

thanks mate

- - - Updated - - -

and this is my way of learning I have to be dedicated! I think its thanks to dan for making it possible!

W

White Room

thanks mate

- - - Updated - - -

and this is my way of learning I have to be dedicated! I think its thanks to dan for making it possible!

Stick with it Ash, it's just the hands side of it you need but time will tell.....

Just to add, you will never know everything because no one will, new materials coming onto the market....that why I stay here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Porcelain or Ceramic for wetroom walls in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen