Search the forum,

Discuss Plasterers who try to undermine your advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
getting sick to death of these bloody plasterer cowboys.
looked at a job last week, full bathroom to be tiled covered in bonding. told the customer it needs skimming, showed him the Google searches on my phone about why you can't tile to bonding and the plaster still insists it's not a problem, 2 coats of PVA and tile away..!
according to him the tiler hasn't got a clue what he's on about....!...:rage::rage:

D

Dumbo

getting sick to death of these bloody plasterer cowboys.
looked at a job last week, full bathroom to be tiled covered in bonding. told the customer it needs skimming, showed him the Google searches on my phone about why you can't tile to bonding and the plaster still insists it's not a problem, 2 coats of PVA and tile away..!
according to him the tiler hasn't got a clue what he's on about....!...:rage::rage:
If they trust the plasterers advice about tiling more than yours , walk

Reply to Plasterers who try to undermine your advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen