Search the forum,

Discuss plasplugs tile spacers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

never used them ....dave....

• For consistent and even spacing of tiles and perfect tile alignment.
  • Allows for a 2mm grout line.
  • Can be grouted over and sealed under the grout for a flawless finish.
  • Easy to use.
  • Plasplugs…makes it easy.
67039_m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GazTech

one spacer is very much the same as another..unless they are rubi...........Rubi wedges for tiling. 5mm (3/16"). Quantity of 500. Ideal for use with wall tiles. Rubi tile wedges allow for excellent finishing with total precision due to the homogenity of their measurements and the absence of rough edges and small defects.

Y

Yorkie

one spacer is very much the same as another..unless they are rubi...........Rubi wedges for tiling. 5mm (3/16"). Quantity of 500. Ideal for use with wall tiles. Rubi tile wedges allow for excellent finishing with total precision due to the homogenity of their measurements and the absence of rough edges and small defects.http://www.tilersforums.com/attachm...um/686d1191487382-tile-skirting-5mm-wedge.jpg

Also usefull when fitting tile around uneven surfaces.

M

MTS

I've never used the rubi wedges... what do you mean that they are useful around uneven surfaces.. How???

R

ryanbrown

Trying to find someone localish that sells ruby wedges too. Got to be a better option then wasting time tearing up bits of cardboard.

Y

Yorkie

I've never used the rubi wedges... what do you mean that they are useful around uneven surfaces.. How???

These will save you lots of time and therefore money. Used for wall tiling in situations when you are putting bottom cuts in above any uneven surface like rough concrete etc. Using bits of card board and tile nibblings is OK But takes ages. if nothing is used the tiles keep slipping, especially when they have a thick layer of adhesive on them. The trick is to use a wedge instead but obviously you can only insert it the thickness of a tile. Turning it to the side over comes this problem. Micro adjust the height up to 5 mm. Use on top of each other to go over 5 mm. Great for marble wall tiling where each piece varies slightly and standard spacers will not work ... Have a look on trade tiler to see example
Text Courtesy of D.Neaves

Reply to plasplugs tile spacers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen