Search the forum,

Discuss Plank tile wanted in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Still looking - Picked up some 'other' samples yesterday.
Will keep informed thanks.

T

Time's Ran Out

D33DCBDC-EAC1-4D86-B11A-050F524CB3D7.jpeg 9AFB9D54-7E33-44BD-8F79-FF804D0EF5CF.jpeg Looking back over some old threads I put up and thought it polite to update.
This was the final kitchen we did and the wood plank was cut into strips to go between the porcelain tiles.
All the tiling here was done by my son.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 94365 View attachment 94366 Looking back over some old threads I put up and thought it polite to update.
This was the final kitchen we did and the wood plank was cut into strips to go between the porcelain tiles.
All the tiling here was done by my son.
Love the matching mirror. Was that made by you guys too or just fluke and found one?

T

Time's Ran Out

Love the matching mirror. Was that made by you guys too or just fluke and found one?
We templated the strips and got the mirrors cut to fit. 1 square and 6 triangle all 6mm silvered glass with unpolished edges as sealed against tiles for expansion. We designed and fitted the kitchen ourselves, everything from stripping out to cleaning up. Contracted electrics, plumbing and waste disposal.

Reply to Plank tile wanted in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen