• UK Tiling Forum that lauched to the World. USA and UK Tile Fixers

Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for UK Tiling Advice, and US Tile Fixers Advice, whether wall tiling or floor tiling advice, by Tilers Forums. The collective tiling advice forum. TilersForums.co.uk now redirects to TilersForums.com.

Discuss Plank tile wanted in the UK Tiling Forum | Tiling Advice area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

T

Time's Ran Out

image.png I'am looking for a link/picture/supplier for a wood effect plank tile so I can do this effect.
Size is not the issue - I can cut it to fit.
It's the colour !
It has to be in the Mahogany range of brown, a touch of reddish in colour.
So does anyone have any idea where I could find one.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
John

OP
L

LM

View attachment 83756 I'am looking for a link/picture/supplier for a wood effect plank tile so I can do this effect.
Size is not the issue - I can cut it to fit.
It's the colour !
It has to be in the Mahogany range of brown, a touch of reddish in colour.
So does anyone have any idea where I could find one.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
John

Did you try Imola John
Search tiles | ImolaCeramica - Link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
T

Time's Ran Out

image.jpeg image.jpeg This is the colour of door I'am trying to match!
Tile with granite sample is too orange to go with upvc door .
Thanks so far.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Charnwood Grain Mahogany was available in Topps years ago. Wooliscroft rings a bell, white boxes black writing. Might have been a johnsons range though. 152 x 450ish I think. Might have been 150 by 333 maybe. Struggling to remember.

John Benton

TF
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
The Italian noce looks close do you know if anyone up here shows them.
Newcastle area.
Thanks.

This is from Marazzi store locator on their site. If you don't have any joy let me know as my supplier can ship out countrywide.

CLASSIC TILE LTD

UNIT 2,DUTTON COURT,CHAINBRIDGE ROAD
NE 21 5SP ,BLAYDON,NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE,
Telephone: (44) 191-4140400

John Benton

TF
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
Those I put up here are Marazzi John & John :)
As you say JB, dream to work with!
Textured like real timber too!
View attachment 83766 View attachment 83767

Right about Marazzi Marc, calibre spot on and no bends or bows at all :)

I've just done a hallway and kitchen in Porcelanosa plank tiles, they were spot on, will be posting pictures of project I've been working on at one house when all is complete and decorated

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

Still looking - Picked up some 'other' samples yesterday.
Will keep informed thanks.

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

D33DCBDC-EAC1-4D86-B11A-050F524CB3D7.jpeg 9AFB9D54-7E33-44BD-8F79-FF804D0EF5CF.jpeg Looking back over some old threads I put up and thought it polite to update.
This was the final kitchen we did and the wood plank was cut into strips to go between the porcelain tiles.
All the tiling here was done by my son.

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

Love the matching mirror. Was that made by you guys too or just fluke and found one?
We templated the strips and got the mirrors cut to fit. 1 square and 6 triangle all 6mm silvered glass with unpolished edges as sealed against tiles for expansion. We designed and fitted the kitchen ourselves, everything from stripping out to cleaning up. Contracted electrics, plumbing and waste disposal.

Reply to Plank tile wanted in the UK Tiling Forum | Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer