Search the forum,

Discuss PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
As requested. :)

Please add pictures of your vans in this thread, but not the outside of 'em, we want to see how your racking/tools are stored and how you get around all the problems of storing lengths of trim etc.

D

doug boardley

daren't open the back doors of mine at the mo Dan, needs a serious clear out, it's like a kids toy-cupboard just now, you open a door and everything will just fall out!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol: Fair enough doug mate. I'm sure the thread will be here for a while so just add your pics when it's a bit warmer and it isn't so much of a chore to clean it out. :)

H

hillhead

Mine is all over the place atm,lol.
My wet saw is left on a job 17 miles away, handy kitchen floor tomorrow so i'll get pics on monday or tuesday Dan when most tools are back in there- will be fun

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
my van looks like a scud hit it at the moment i shall send you pics once im quieter and time to clean lol

i actually would like a bigger van i have a berlingo it just aint big enough,does anyone have a vivaro or similar sized van you can reccomend? many tas

H

hillhead

I have a renault traffic and it's superb ! easily run and i can get plenty in the back as you will see next week here !

Reaction score
do you really want to look inside my van ?

its not a pretty site its a bomb site

at the moment ive filled my garage, my moms garage,my two sheds, im getting a 10 ' 8' shed at my moms for my work clobber
so hopefully i will be able to get into the back of my van to clear out the junk in there

and its got one of these in as well

rebel_five_small.jpg

I

Ian

The back of my van looks like I've rolled it into a ditch! I'll get piccys in the morning, before and after!

Reply to PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen