Search the forum,

Discuss only had my L200 2 weeks and written off!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

definate 18 month ban , fine and court costs and hopefully more if the insurance company wont cover her insurance due to being over thelimit

I hadnt even considered that Ken, thats all Doug needs right now, my bloods boiling now, if she was here I would punch her the cocky cow

D

doug boardley

they're A1 thanks Jay, didn't bother going to hospital, but if they get any aches will whip them straight there mate.

D

doug boardley

well the wife was gonna use it to go to work in (snow was forecast) and I had a bit of running round to do in Kendal so I was gonna use the megane. I'm glad I said that I was gonna pick up my cutter and I'd need the L200, turns my stomach to think what could've happened if it was the megane in the same situation.

D

DHTiling

Doug.. what has happened has happened mate.. plz don' think what if and what if,, they are safe and that is what counts..:)

U

united

Just read this, so glad your boys are ok mate.

As Dave has said above, don't think about the what ifs as it will drive you mad, all that matters is that your all safe and well

Hope that woman get what she deserves!

Reply to only had my L200 2 weeks and written off!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen