Search the forum,

Discuss NP Tiling - West Midlands - Great job! Find him on the forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

pilsburypie

Hi all

Remember me? Had a builder do work on my house which included install of a bathroom - to cut a long story short the tiling (as well as the rest of the installation) was shocking. Asked the builder to rectify and ended up in small claims court. Dominic from Diamond Tiling provided a professional report which basically said it all. I got £3000 which was the cost of removing the suite, removing all the tiles, new tiles, retiling, and refitting suite. Anyhow, all water under the bridge.

Neale Pitts (NP Tiling) and his brother came round and tiled the bathroom after I had stripped it out. I must say it is a lovely job and I can't believe how fast they were! Did the whole thing in a day except the mitred corners as Neale hadn't got his van, but he came back first thing next morning and finished off.

I am so pleased it now looks really sharp and crisp - just how I wanted it originally. They were also neat and tidy and left the place as they found it which is often not the case with tradesmen.

So, I recommend NP Tiling to do a top notch job, fast and for a good price.

Cheers Neale - I shall tell anyone who wants tiling done you are the bloke to talk to.

Mark:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Stewart

That's great news and a great result for you. Do you have any pictures of the finished bathroom as we all love pictures of members work on here..?

P

pilsburypie

I shall certainly post a pic or 2. Give me a couple of days and the suite will be in.

Mark

P

pilsburypie

While I'm at it I'd like to thank this forum too. Was here I got all the advice and given Dominic's details for a report and Neale's name for tiling. Great way to find good people.

S

Stewart

While I'm at it I'd like to thank this forum too. Was here I got all the advice and given Dominic's details for a report and Neale's name for tiling. Great way to find good people.

It's for that reason I like to give my time to the forum as do most of the other peeps on here.....

D

Deleted member 9966

we're all glad you got a great outcome after the nightmare first installation. we're also looking forward to seeing the photo's :yesnod:

H

hillhead

Lovely to see it turn out well for you Mark.
Well done to Dominic and Neale for keeping our good name up here.
Every cloud has a silver lining they say.

U

user123

Thank you Mark for coming back and telling us much appreciated good news, it's heartwarming that you took the trouble to do so. Pictures? Yes please! :thumbsup:

Reply to NP Tiling - West Midlands - Great job! Find him on the forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen