Currently reading:
NP Tiling - West Midlands - Great job! Find him on the forum

Discuss NP Tiling - West Midlands - Great job! Find him on the forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

pilsburypie

Hi all

Remember me? Had a builder do work on my house which included install of a bathroom - to cut a long story short the tiling (as well as the rest of the installation) was shocking. Asked the builder to rectify and ended up in small claims court. Dominic from Diamond Tiling provided a professional report which basically said it all. I got £3000 which was the cost of removing the suite, removing all the tiles, new tiles, retiling, and refitting suite. Anyhow, all water under the bridge.

Neale Pitts (NP Tiling) and his brother came round and tiled the bathroom after I had stripped it out. I must say it is a lovely job and I can't believe how fast they were! Did the whole thing in a day except the mitred corners as Neale hadn't got his van, but he came back first thing next morning and finished off.

I am so pleased it now looks really sharp and crisp - just how I wanted it originally. They were also neat and tidy and left the place as they found it which is often not the case with tradesmen.

So, I recommend NP Tiling to do a top notch job, fast and for a good price.

Cheers Neale - I shall tell anyone who wants tiling done you are the bloke to talk to.

Mark:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pilsburypie

You are very welcome - you don't understand how chuffed me and Chrissy are with the top job.

It has been an annoying 18 months through the slow court process and having to live with a crap bathroom we payed a load for with tiles moving underfoot and loooking at crazy paved walls!:mad2:

Slowly getting the suite back in which will be done and dusted this week and at last we can have the bathroom we wanted.

Promise to post pics when done:thumbsup:

Reply to NP Tiling - West Midlands - Great job! Find him on the forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.