Search the forum,

Discuss new transit custom or vauxhall vivaro sportive in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

Transit custom for me. By far the best looking & constructed panel van out there.

Transporters are for hippies & cash n carries lol

I

Ian

You can get a custom from around £14,000 , how cheap do you want it :lol:

Less, less, less! I love fords, and this new transit is the first one I've ever liked the look of. I may get one when the time comes to change the van, that's not for a couple of years yet though.

D

DHTiling

I would have one NOW!! but she who is to obeyed would kill me :lol: , my tranny is only 11 months old..

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I'd go for the vivaro. Having said that a builder a do a lot of work for picks up his brand new transit on Monday so I might change my mind when I've seen it!!

D

dave l and l

v w transporter all the way, better vans than anything ford can do. plus they hold there price better

S

Spud

vivaro for me proven track record, higher spec, made in the uk in luton yes the transit is a pretty van but I need a work horse not a show pony

D

DHTiling

Take you pick...

I know which one is the most sexual :)::)

vauxhall-vivaro-swb-diesel-2-0cdti-115ps-sportive-van-2-7t-euro-5-5594659-1.jpg

69989for-The+all-new+Ford+Transit+Custom+Sport+Van.jpg

Reply to new transit custom or vauxhall vivaro sportive in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen