Discuss New training video for Mapei Ultralite adhesive - Installing Large Format Tiling. in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
Mapei has launched a new training video for Ultralite adhesive; a range of lightweight adhesives specially formulated for use with large format tiles. The video shows the step-by-step installation technique for installing large format tiles on to a wall and floor space.

The range of Ultralite adhesives are one-component, high-performance, high yield, flexible and lightweight. To watch the video simply visit Mapei Ultralite Adhesives - Installing Large Format Tiles - http://bit.ly/2u3jnPM

Mapei Ultralite Video Ade.jpg

N

NZ_Tiler

Thanks for sharing the video. It is a great adhesive. Very long pot life and nice viscosity.

Laid a few more recently. Was bloody heavy lifting them above the kitchen joinery

20170619_111734.jpg

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
That's a cool video, I am waiting for a tile shop in Cardiff to give me a date when I can go on site to shadow a large format installation team.
Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it. Our guys will be at the City Plumbing Big Breakfast event at Cardiff City FC next Wednesday (19th July, will be posting further details in resources section later). If you're about pop by and have a chat with them!

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the video. It is a great adhesive. Very long pot life and nice viscosity.

Laid a few more recently. Was bloody heavy lifting them above the kitchen joinery

View attachment 91981
Great to hear, thanks! Looks a lovely project too, if you're on Twitter or Facebook tweet/post your pictures to our feeds there using #MyMapeiProject to enter our monthly prize draw! For further details visit #MyMapeiProject - http://bit.ly/2azQ4vj
Of course there's always JOTM here too for the chance of a Mapei goody bag! (OR BOTH!!) :)

G

GoneGuy

Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it. Our guys will be at the City Plumbing Big Breakfast event at Cardiff City FC next Wednesday (19th July, will be posting further details in resources section later). If you're about pop by and have a chat with them!
Could you let me know further details? I should be able to pop in, would be nice to meet my local Mapei Rep.

Reply to New training video for Mapei Ultralite adhesive - Installing Large Format Tiling. in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay