Discuss New Member, here to learn in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

K

Kirstylt

Hello
I'm Kirsty, from Suffolk.. I've been toying with idea of doing a tiling course over the last couple of years but the thought of trying something new scared me. But I recently tiled my friends kitchen, I do have photo's and I think it came out pretty well. Now I'm looking to brush up on my skills before doing another job for another friend. So that's why I'm here, to read and learn from you guys.

K

Kirstylt

Thanks for the welcome, I'll be definitely be using the forum to my advantage.. I'll get some photo's up as soon as I can

K

Kirstylt

A couple from a my friends kitchen

IMG_20170630_163546806.jpg IMG_20170630_163556449.jpg

T

Time's Ran Out

No matter how old the worktops you will get the blame for any new scratches.
You won’t just lose your fee but they will charge you for replacing.
So make sure you have insurance to cover working in people’s houses.
Never tip any water down the sink or outside drains.
The list is .........

O

Old Mod

Hi and welcome to the forum Kirsty.
Another worth while thing to have by your side is a bucket of clean water and sponge, then you can wipe any excess adhesive away before it drys, including on your work.
Try to work clean, it not only looks more professional, it also makes your client believe you actually care about their home.

Reply to New Member, here to learn in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks