Discuss New Good Morning Thread 2024 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Morning All!

I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread as the only other one I can find is from Covid!

So tell us what you are up to - we like being nosy whether you are starting a new project or you have the day off lets hear about it! Feel free to add photos!

Today I am hoping to get some work done before running a couple of errands!

What is on your agenda?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Morning all.

Just had breakfast at the establishment (Weatherspoons) next to the Award Winning Queens Gardens, Newcastle (Under Lyme) not the one up near @Dave :innocent:

Free coffee all day now so we'll see how this goes. Need stay on the coffee not the pop lol There are a number of, let's say morning drinkers, not drunks, having alcoholic slurps already. Don't know how they do it.

Anyway, I'm screwing around with all the ads again this week and next so they may pop up in random places the odd time while I then calm them down.

Last edited:

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Here are the Queens Gardens complete with statue of Queen Victoria and banners celebrating 850 years of the town.

No flowers yet though but looks like they are planting some!

20240221_105254.jpg

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Tonight we have come to a tile painting and drinks evening! Here's my primer! I am a rubbish artist!
1000012154.jpg

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
FRIDAY!!!!

Work Running GIF by Aum

Sone of our members must have plans for the weekend or an interesting job on!

Please talk to me I don't bite!!

Weather is horrible it is super hammering it down here this morning! \What is it like your end?

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Wednesday afternoon is here - it is budget day boooo... Between that and Trump the news is pretty boring today

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Morning everyone! Hope you're all doing okay.

What work have you got on this week?
Anything interesting?

Good Morning Love GIF by joeyahlbum

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Well it is Thursday today!

Got a lot of emails to catch up on today! But at least it is nearly Friday!

Cherie

-
Reaction score
Finally above freezing, on our spring roller coaster. We just had snow a few days ago. Lol I was hoping to start playing with my door but my son and grandkids, dropped in for the afternoon. Going to try again tomorrow. Making a dutch door. Still have to grout a small half wall of tile. Can't even imagine what kids 3 to 7 years old would do with wet grout

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Finally above freezing, on our spring roller coaster. We just had snow a few days ago. Lol I was hoping to start playing with my door but my son and grandkids, dropped in for the afternoon. Going to try again tomorrow. Making a dutch door. Still have to grout a small half wall of tile. Can't even imagine what kids 3 to 7 years old would do with wet grout
Oh no I can imagine they get it EVERYWHERE!! Would love to see some pics of your door and tile.

I have just realised it is EASTER this weekend - which means in the UK Good Friday and Easter Monday are public holidays! I have created a thread for Easter chat here

Reply to New Good Morning Thread 2024 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks