Search the forum,

Discuss New Durabase Ci Uncoupling mat prices in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wetdec

The old prices for Durabase Ci mat (= to ditra) are on here somewhere but here's a refresh.

Durabase ci uncoupling / tanking membrane for wood floors etc

25m2 roll £200.00 £8/m2

10m2 roll £95.00 £9.4/m2

5m2 roll £57.00 £11.4/m2

These prices are to arms members include vat delivered anywhere in the uk.

We sell the Durabase wp tanking membrane differently.

If you want any more on either pm me.

Cheers

tiler

M

MrSpoon

i have a 25 meter roll (well i used a bit of it so its more like 24 and 3/4's_ lying around doing nothing and i cant see myself needing it as i barely do any tiling jobs these days so if anyone wants it let me know, id much prefer it to be collected (Derby) as i dont really have the time to send it

Reply to New Durabase Ci Uncoupling mat prices in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen