Search the forum,

Discuss Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
No or me. I'm on the fence. The original mad max's are weird. I don't know if I like them or not to be honest so I think I need to watch them again first and then watch the new one.

O

Old Mod

Watched fury the other day......now that's a cracking film.
Got brad pit in it.....its all about a group of soldiers in a tank during the 2nd w/w

Bit like saving private ryan...but better
Yep def on my list!
Anything like Inglorious Basterds?

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
It Is like I/b .....loads of fighting and the special effects are the most realistic I've seen.
Defo best film I've see in a long time.

O

Old Mod

No or me. I'm on the fence. The original mad max's are weird. I don't know if I like them or not to be honest so I think I need to watch them again first and then watch the new one.
Haha that'll be an experiance, watching them again!
Personally I loved 1&2, 3 tho, only the first half haha

O

Old Mod

[QUOE="3_fall, post: 771556, member: 42603"]Yep def on my list!
Anything like Inglorious Bastards?

It Is like I/b .....loads of fighting and the special effects are the most realistic I've seen.
Defo best film I've see in a long time.[/QUOTE]
Kool! On the list for sure then! Cheers :)

O

Old Mod

Yes mate.....about 3 times ....cracking film

Next on my list Is American sniper its just come out on sky store ...will watch it this weekend if I get time.
That's the problem! TIME! Grrrrrr never enough time.
On my list too for sure!

Reply to Movies And Cinema Thread - Favourite Films And What's On? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen