Search the forum,

Discuss More Smilies in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Loads more smilies available now. They wont work when using your phone or tablet's own Emoticons, you will always need to click the forum button.

Screen Shot 2015-10-20 at 17.35.23.png

That then pops up the smilie menu.

:squaredid::leo::lowbrightness::lowbrightness::partlysunny::division::email::dancers::personpouting::raisedhands::nomouth::yum::openmouth::time130::time330::time5::crescentmoon::firstqmoon::newmoon::arrowsmallup::signalstrength::signalstrength::six::katanakoko::wink::crossmark::mbcircle::email::largebluecircle::soonarrow:

I

Ian

We need a fishing rod Dan, mainly for @widler with all his pretend fancy cuts, always fishing for likes that lad :) I'll have to make do with this for now :fish: or maybe w:anchor: or possibly this :fist: They all work :tearsofjoy::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
:bell::endwarrow:

This combo works for things like that sometimes. :)

:u6e80: This says fishing rod in Chinese too

Reply to More Smilies in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen