Search the forum,

Discuss More rogue tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

poppyniks

cant imagine what the plumbing situation is like behind boxing and plasterboard etc???? how long before it needs to be ripped out due to a leak?

with some people its all about the £ shillings

O

Olz

been there already mate, when i pulled the tray out to refit it properly, i found that the waste was leaking, because the guy had force the waste pipe into an elbow and pushed the o ring out of the channel so i had to redo that aswell :mad2:

I like helping mates out and that but this job took the proverbial

G

graham31

you don't mind helping a friend out but to find he's making the same mistake again "he's cheap" you feel like he's taken you for a mug:furious3:

F

Fred

London folks still use them, them ring us ( me) to correct..............:mad2: and they still want it done at a cheap rate............:mad2:

Went to a barn conversion in Woking, 35m2 floor and on-suite shower/toilet 15m2. The same old thing, Vouge Landrover, leccy gates etc...............put in at £20 m2 the lot, and he moaned stating he had a Polish quote for £14m2, and could I do it cheaper than that.................:mad2:

W

White Room

Can't believe he's done it once now going for a second cheap price, Did'nt he even consider you for the tiling Oli

andy-p

TF
Arms
Reaction score
i dont feel sorry for people who go out and buy all the best gear then look for the cheapest clown to fit it , complete madness and false economy.. :yes:

O

Olz

Can't believe he's done it once now going for a second cheap price, Did'nt he even consider you for the tiling Oli

He didnt mate, IMO he saw the pound sign savings and grabbed, then soon realised that it was a poor job, but he's making the same mistake again with the joiner now.

He rang me sounding sheepish when he explained he'd had it done cheap and it had been messed up, and could i go have a look :lol:

Reply to More rogue tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen