Search the forum,

Discuss mitre price in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Perry

Hi lads just like to know what you would charge for mitring porcelain per liner mtr if it was an extra ? :pete

D

diamondtiling

How much Pete?

I would be on dayrate if it was not enough to warrant a linear mtr price.

:thumbsup:

C

charlie1

you could probably do about 10-20m per hour if it was all straight cuts! I would go in about £1-2 per meter:thumbsup:

P

Pebbs

I go in around £3-6 a lin metre, but its all down to the region your working in again isent it? Geography is everything these days.

Pebbs

C

charlie1

Jeeso! thats quite a lot you guy's charge per meter! I dont think I would get away with that!

D

diamondtiling

Jeeso! thats quite a lot you guy's charge per meter! I dont think I would get away with that!

Had nearly £20 per linear mtr some years back, didn't want the job, or need it because he was a pain in the butt so I gave what I thought was a job stopper price

He said yes

I did the job

:8:

C

charlie1

Had nearly £20 per linear mtr some years back, didn't want the job, or need it because he was a pain in the butt so I gave what I thought was a job stopper price

He said yes

I did the job

:8:

suppose some of the modern rail cutters make the job a lot quicker though!!

Reply to mitre price in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen