Search the forum,

Discuss Missippippi Cirat Floor tiles B&Q in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

crablogger

Hi There

I have commited the cardinal sin!! I started my new kitchen over 3 years ago, when I thought I bought enough tiles to complete the job. As the job has gone on the kitchen has become bigger (honestly) and I am a few tiles short.

Does anyone know where I might find some Mississippi Cirat floor tiles from??

They came from B&Q about 3 years ago and were produced by a Spanish company called Ballesmar.

They are 31.6 x 31.6cm and have an orangey mottled look.

Thanks in advance

Jon.

F

Fekin

Have you asked in B&Q if they can order you in some more as Ballesmar still have them in production.
If they can't you might have to contact Ballsmar directly.

Ballesmar

C

crablogger

Hi There Fekin

Thanks for the info. I have tried B&Q and even though they show a stock of these tiles in Reading, the bloke I talked to there was totally disinterested in trying to find them for me, as the computer didn't have a location.
As for Ballesmar, I heard they went into recievership, but this doesn't seem to be true, so I will contact them direct.

Cheers Jon.

F

Fekin

Well the websites still running but that dosen't mean anything I guess, hope you can get hold of some.

As for the B&Q guy not being interested, I'd try again with a different staff member, they surely must have a store number as to where the tiles are allocated too.

If not, the only thing you could do other than not use what you have at all, would be to find some other tiles close to what you have and have the odd one dotted here and there, and it would\should still have a good effect.

Good luck.

U

Unregistered

Jon,

have you been able to source any more of these tiles yet?

I am after 10 meters square of these tils so if you were interested in selling yours I would offer you a reasonable price.

Please respond to me via email.

Regards

Richard Ryder
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fekin

Yeah, hows it going crablogger with it ?

Like many other posts like this, we often never find out what happens in the long run :(

B

brook27

Hi Jon
If you are still looking for Mississippi Cirat you are in luck I have 40 tiles still in their box plus a few that I have taken up (backs will need cleaning)
Contact me

Reply to Missippippi Cirat Floor tiles B&Q in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen