Search the forum,

Discuss Midland area does anyone want a trainee, willing to work for free!!!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

smith_21

Trainee Tiler, Can Anyone help

Hi everyone, im 25 just at night college. Im in my 2nd year of a Diploma in Wall and Floor Tiling, im basically looking for work experience on the weekends, im willing to work for free, as i believe experience is priceless. i have worked with a tiler on two previous occasions but unfortunately, he has no private work, just site work with no weekend work.

im already in construction, im very hard working, honest, reliable and a fast learner, if anybody could help, and be willing to take me on a few jobs, and tutor me that would be great!

im from the hall green area west midlands, but i have transport, if anybody can help please feel free to message!!!​

W

White Room

All the best in your search mate and hope you find someone to further you career:thumbsup:

S

smith_21

i just need some help boosting my confidence, and learning from people that are already in the trade, would be a massive boost for me, showing me how to do the job and also little shortcuts that can help, college is good, as its not just tiling you learn, but its nothing compared to the real world, if anybody can help, or offer any advice that would be great, thanks

S

smith_21

he was last year, he has moved to a new position or something got 2 new teachers now

Reply to Midland area does anyone want a trainee, willing to work for free!!!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen