Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Midland area does anyone want a trainee, willing to work for free!!!!!!! in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

smith_21

Trainee Tiler, Can Anyone help

Hi everyone, im 25 just at night college. Im in my 2nd year of a Diploma in Wall and Floor Tiling, im basically looking for work experience on the weekends, im willing to work for free, as i believe experience is priceless. i have worked with a tiler on two previous occasions but unfortunately, he has no private work, just site work with no weekend work.

im already in construction, im very hard working, honest, reliable and a fast learner, if anybody could help, and be willing to take me on a few jobs, and tutor me that would be great!

im from the hall green area west midlands, but i have transport, if anybody can help please feel free to message!!!​

W

White Room

All the best in your search mate and hope you find someone to further you career:thumbsup:

S

smith_21

i just need some help boosting my confidence, and learning from people that are already in the trade, would be a massive boost for me, showing me how to do the job and also little shortcuts that can help, college is good, as its not just tiling you learn, but its nothing compared to the real world, if anybody can help, or offer any advice that would be great, thanks

S

smith_21

he was last year, he has moved to a new position or something got 2 new teachers now

T

The D

i go shooting on a Tuesday not far from the college i will see if i can pop in and see you maybe we can sort something out.

S

smith_21

yeah no worries only thing is we do theory on a Tuesday, practical on a wed, but if you ever need a hand im your man im working tomo with a tiler in bham town helping do a 55 m2 floor, working for free, just want the experience, i just been looking at your photo's quality work, did u work at the college or go there then

Reply to Midland area does anyone want a trainee, willing to work for free!!!!!!! in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks