Search the forum,

Discuss Mapei Keraflex Maxi Great Bed Thickness in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Yeah Merelecollins I have saw the floor in question al be it it was a few weeks ago. The building is an oldie too being renovated but I remember the floor as a whole was quite flat altho I think it may be running off toward the back corner and was just wondering if I could build up with keraflex as Ive not got spare time to lay and wait for slc so would like to avoid it if poss.

Yeah Merelecollins I have saw the floor in question al be it it was a few weeks ago. The building is an oldie too being renovated but I remember the floor as a whole was quite flat altho I think it may be running off toward the back corner and was just wondering if I could build up with keraflex as Ive not got spare time to lay and wait for slc so would like to avoid it if poss.
Each to their own mate:thumbsup:

I always try my best to get a flat surface before tiling, rather than messing around building tiles up, etc... For the sake of nipping in to the job for an hour or so the day/night before tiling, I think it's worth it:cool2:

Reply to Mapei Keraflex Maxi Great Bed Thickness in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.