Search the forum,

Discuss Mapei Adhesives and grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Cliff Anger

There's very little mention of any Mapei Products on this forum ...... can i ask what you all think ?

M

McP77

I only use the grouts when I'm after a certain colour. Ultra colour plus I think it's called. Can't complain about it. Normally use BAL/Dunlop

S

Sully

I got a sample of Keraquick from my supplier the other day and was well impressed. I will be contacting Mapei to see what support / training they might offer as I'd like to learn more. Up to now I have been a BAL / Butech man but always liked the Mapei grouts.

Sully

S

sc24

adhesive range can be quite confusing, ultracolour grout is good with the colour range and matching silicone, also the epoxy is quite easy to use, all in all quite good stuff.

F

Fekin

I was thinking about having a go with Mapie, but I have a nice friend in Topps who gives me good discount :p

Well impressed with Topps Topfix, or whatever it's called.

F

Fekin

Yeah it does, only used it on 10x10 ceramics, but their quite heavy and they stick to it like super glue without an ounce of slippage :)

S

scrubmuncher

love the grouts, the easiest to use I've come across and it doesnt need to rest a while before applying. Nice!!

P

penno

If anyone is interested i emailed Mapei last thursday asking for a grout colour pallet i could use to show my customers. First thing friday morning i got a package through the post. Not a crap cardboard picture with colours on but a selection of different grouts encased in metal sleeves that come in a nice plastic case. Was well impressed with them.

Reply to Mapei Adhesives and grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
Hi any info on get rid of epoxy grout haze on natural stone would be much appreciated. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi all what adhesive would you recommend for dot and dabbing foam cored backer board onto...
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen