Search the forum,

Discuss Manchester College Closes Wall and Floor Tiling Department! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

SCCB

Damn it. So it's true.

Bastards.

Who's making this happen!?!?!

The Government have implemented a 25% cut on adult funding, it is for lack of a better word killing all adult provision that is supported by funding from the Government. I'v been teaching for the best part of 6 years now and this is our enrolment week and its never been this slow..

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The Government have implemented a 25% cut on adult funding, it is for lack of a better word killing all adult provision that is supported by funding from the Government. I'v been teaching for the best part of 6 years now and this is our enrolment week and its never been this slow..
Is there anything I can do to help?

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

those who can do do .those that cant teach what they dont know to to those that beleive they do

S

SCCB

those who can do do .those that cant teach what they dont know to to those that beleive they do

Is this a dig at teachers of the tiling trade Ray? If so then please enlighten me on your experience of training for the future generation of tilers that have led you to this conclusion.
Carl

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

no problem i started tiling at with my dad and his mates from 14 years of age all school breaks went on to have my own tiling firm employing 20 tilers and there mates working on big projects ie burger king pizza exspess every hotlel chain in the uk you can name doing up to 400 bathroom at a time and doing jobs with over 7000m2 fixing some jobs 1000 m2 in 5 days okay today i train 4 to 8 tilers a week and hold training days for all the new formats coming on to the market and dont charge a penny .my time is all ways open for any tiler that needs help i test produts and pass on my findings free of charge with out prejudist our being bought by any body only pass on the truth .so heres one for you .you have to raise a floor area 320mm about 120 m2
you have three days to do it the exsting floor is old wharhouse used to be a train repair yard 1870 and on the fourth day a 3 ton forklift drives on it . so prove you are fit to teach .and thats an easys one

Reply to Manchester College Closes Wall and Floor Tiling Department! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen