Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for experienced tilers in North West. in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kieranE

TF
Reaction score
Hello,we are a Commercial Tiling Company established for 15 years and are looking for experienced tilers with CSCS cards ,best rates paid.Interested?contact me with your details via private message

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hello Kieran am a self employed tiler from Liverpool I work alongside two other tilers if you would like too contact me to discuss I would appreciate it thanks , Brian

Q

Qwerty

New to forum not sure how private message

Click on the 'contact' button

Screenshot_20190401-231548_Chrome.jpg

Reply to Looking for experienced tilers in North West. in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen