Search the forum,

Discuss Lightweight adhesives in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

found that with the CTD ultra.
now using bal, yes more expensive but like it and is right to work with the water they say use.

O

One Day

I add a little more water to Magix when using very large format.
I think the recommended 4.2ltrs (iirc) makes it a little too firm for my liking.

F

Flintstone

I've avoided BAL for many years but I've been using it a bit recently for a certain contact and I find it nice to use. They don't do a light weight tho. Infact there latest adhesive is marketed as 'gel' and shares characteristics with the pourable one so that's gonna be the opposite of light !

J

J Sid

yes, sorry, wasn't talking light weight adhesive.

seen the new bal semi rapid in action and if you shop around it can be got for the same price as rapid, but for my normal working methods it is to slow.

D

Dumbo

Ive used grey spes for the first time last week got to admit didnt read the ratios but it mixed up beatifully really nice to handle

Reply to Lightweight adhesives in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen